Admissions Process for 2022-2023
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, All Souls School's admissions process will be virtual this year to ensure the health and well-being of both our current school community and our applicant families. For a list of health and safety protocols, see All Souls School’s Response to the COVID-19 Pandemic.
To be eligible for enrollment in the 2022-2023 school year, children must be 2 years and 3 months old by September 2022. The child's second birthday must occur before June 1, 2022.
Applications for admissions to All Souls School are available through our website beginning Tuesday, September 1st. We will start processing applications after Labor Day. We do not accept requests for applications by phone, fax, letter, voicemail, email, or walk-in.
- Submit an Online Inquiry beginning July 1st.
- Complete an Online Application* and submit with the processing fee of $75 between September 1st and November 1st. Application includes a family photo, an essay, and three short videos.
- View a Virtual Tour of the school.
- Participate in an Admissions Q&A Video Chat with the admissions team and a small group of other applicant families.
- Participate in an individual Parent Interview with an admissions team member via our online platform.
*We encourage all families to submit their online application as soon as possible. Depending on the number of openings we anticipate for specific age groups, we may need to limit the number of applications accepted before the deadline of November 1st. If this is the case, we will post a message on our website notifying families of the change.
As a member of ISAAGNY (https://www.isaagny.org/), we notify families of our admissions decisions by email on Thursday, March 3, 2022. Parent response is required no later than March 10, 2022.