Admissions Process for 2021-2022
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, All Souls School is reformatting its admissions process this year. To ensure the health and well-being of both our current school community and our applicant families, we are conducting an online admissions process.
To be eligible for enrollment in the 2021-2022 school year, children must be 2 years and 3 months old by September 2021. The child's second birthday must occur before June 1, 2021.
Applications for admissions to All Souls School are distributed through our website beginning Tuesday, September 8th. We do not accept requests for applications by phone, fax, letter, voicemail, email, or walk-in.
- Submit an Online Inquiry beginning July 1st.
- Complete an Online Application* and submit with the processing fee of $65 between September 8th and October 15th. Application includes a family photo, an essay and a short video.
- View a Virtual Tour of the school.
- Register for an Admissions Q&A Video Chat with the admissions team and a small group of other applicant families.
- Participate in an individual Parent Interview with an admissions team member via our online platform.
*We encourage all families to submit their online application as soon as possible. Depending on the number of openings we anticipate for specific age groups, we may need to limit the number of applications accepted before the deadline of October 15th. If this is the case, we will post a message on our website notifying families of the change.
As a member of ISAAGNY (https://www.isaagny.org/), we notify families of our admissions decisions by email on Thursday, February 25th. Families have until Thursday, March 4th to communicate their decisions to schools.